Name: Bacon & Butter Ketogenic Cookbook
Where to Buy: Amazon.com
Overall Rating: 9 out of 10
***Short on time?! Watch this video and click the link below***
What Is The Bacon & Butter Ketogenic Cookbook
So What Is The Bacon & Butter Keto Cookbook, and why is it such a big deal? Well other than the fact it is FREE, to answer that question properly I should really explain the diet first.
By now many of us have met or heard people doing a ketogenic diet. For those of you that have not I will give you the quick 411. When our bodies work and do strenuous activity, typically carbs are the first to go. After this is done, then the body will finally begin to burn off the stored fat.
When the body goes into a state of ketosis, it will begin to burn off fat first before going to carbs and proteins. This is where a ketogenic diet becomes important. The Ketogenic diet will put your body in a state of ketosis and alter your bodies desire to burn carbs, and instead, make it burn the stored fats first.
In turn, you have single-handedly turned on the switch to make your body a fat burning machine. Also, because you still have carbs to burn (carbs = energy), you will have plenty of energy for the day. This is arguably the most effective and healthiest way to burn fat and lose weight. It is like the Atkin’s diet on steroids. It is so effective that even the medical field uses it primarily to treat epilepsy in children. So stop point counting points and sacrificing delicious for bland. This Bacon & Butter Ketogenic Cookbook needs to be in your arsenal.
Bacon & Butter Ketogenic Cookbook, Overview
This amazing book is great for those looking into first getting into a keto diet or for those experienced keto dieters who just want more great tasting recipes. In its 249 pages you will see over 150 detailed recipes with pictures and tips to ensure you are implementing the keto diet properly.
You will have “18 BREAKFAST RECIPES” which was 10 more than I had in my own kitchen. This will take you way beyond just the typical bacon and eggs, and those boring bowls of oatmeal you’ve been forced to eat with those other diets. Instead you will be making things like Eggs Benedict, Raspberry Scones, Cheesy Avocado Bake Eggs, and Cream Cheese Pancakes. I MEAN COME ON….YUM!!!
- 14 DELICIOUS SMOOTHIE RECIPES My wife and kids love smoothies and shakes. Now they can enjoy ones like Double Chocolate Shake, Avocado Blueberry Smoothie, Coconut Berry Smoothie, Green Tea Smoothie, and many more.
- 20 SCRUMPTIOUS SNACK RECIPES The day is long and your body is busy burning fat now. These 20 ketogenic snacks will curb those cravings and give you recipes like Bacon Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks or Bacon Wrapped Guacamole. By having these snacks you will stick to the diet while keeping yourself in ketosis.
- 15 SNEAKY KETO CLASSICS If you ever feel the need cheat, control it by making one of these 15 recipes sure to curb your desire to fall off the wagon. You will still stay in ketosis as these totally qualify as a keto recipe.
- 15 SEAFOOD RECIPES I love seafood, and if you love seafood as I do, you will LOVE these homerun recipes. You’ll be eating Crab Cakes with Garlic Aioli, Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo and Asparagus, and there is even a Smoked Salmon Avocado Sushi Roll for those who are more adventurous.
- 20 CHICKEN RECIPES Chicken is that family staple in every home. However, lets face it…it can get boring. These recipes will bring a new savory variety of flavors you never thought possible. Some of these you’ll enjoy are Chicken Parmesan (my personal favorite), Cilantro Chili Chicken Skewers, Buffalo Wings, and more. Chicken won’t be boring anymore.
- 20 BEEF, PORK & LAMB RECIPES I love meat, and this book seems to know that. These flavorful recipes are sure to make this diet easy to enjoy. Does Bacon-Wrapped Pork loins, Beef Briskets, or a Double Bacon Cheeseburger sound like an awesome “Meaty Main?” Well, this is just the tip of the iceberg!!!
- 12 SATISFYING DESSERT RECIPES Who says diets can’t have treats? These deserts are fun and delicious and the best part…NO CARBS. Coconut Lemon Fat Bombs, Double Chocolate Brownies, and Coconut Truffles are just a few of the yummy things that await you. You will have your friends and family asking you for the recipes, and they will be none the wiser that they are eating a healthy keto diet recipe.
- THE #1 ENEMY OF THE KETO DIET You have to change everything you thought you knew about burning fat and weight loss. Keeping track of your “Macros” such as carbs and protein is not as hard as fighting society’s pressure for eating those proteins and carbs. The pressure is great and the struggle is real, but this book will keep you on track.
- This is a totally FREE digital book download. Paperback version pays shipping.
- All the recipes are new and unique. You will not find many of these anywhere else.
- They are all Keto friendly recipes.
- It comes with promotional offers you get in email. Ketoresources.org will upsell you. Some of the offers are really great, and others I ignore. Just unsubscribe in the email to stop receiving if nothing applies to you.
- A permanent stamp will be in background to prevent you from reselling it. You can see through it easily though. It’s really not a big deal and I understand it is necessary.
Who Will Benefit From Bacon & Butter?
Keto dieters who are looking for new and fun ways to eat while staying in ketosis. Anyone diagnosed with diabetes, epilepsy, alzhemer’s, and obese individuals seeking weight loss.
The Bottom Line
This is a promotional offer that will not always be available. It’s a FREE opportunity to get started on one of the best diets you can be on for losing weight fast. It will add a lot of fun and excitement to your home as it did mine. I received other upsell offers by email, but I just unsubscribed so it really wasn’t a big deal. The diet is proven and effective, and the offer is REAL. If you want to benefit from being in ketosis and drop the pounds…you need this book!!! I hope this helps…if you have any questions or concerns on the keto diet, or the cookbook itself, please comment below and I’ll get back to you! Also feel free to look at my many other posts and reviews on The Health Nut.